Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Completion of Logs for Monday

Instead of going with my normal running group last night, I went with Signe and Jen who are MUCH faster than I am.  I had them slow down, but instead of training at my normal 17:30 training pace, we ran at a 15:52 pace - which was slow for them...  I was completely wiped out though.  It was good to push myself, but also good to know my limits!!!

Afterwards, I went to Signe's for Monday night dinner - the night the entire family tries to get together every week; always a lot of fun!!!

Food Log for Monday night
5:45PM 4 Jelly Beans (I couldn't resist)...
8:00PM  1/2 portion of steak 1/4 portion of chicken - grillled with pepper rub & salad with avacado, onion, field greens, parm cheese & ranch dressing
9:00PM Blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment