Monday, August 23, 2010

Today's morning update

So, I met with my trainer (Jim) today and after about 2 months of working out with him and running for a few weeks, I gained 3.5 lbs and 1/2% of body fat...  needless to say, I'm pretty upset with myself.  While I'm doing really well with working out, I am obviously not eating well at all!  Today is a new day; however, and I promised Jim that I would write down everything I eat for one week...  UGHHH...  I will do what I promised (especially since I've announced it to you all) ;-)

So far today, I've had 1/4 cup of oatmeal (with a drop of sugar and cinnamon); worked out with Jim for 1/2 hour and just finished a bowl of strawberries, watermelon, grapes, pineapple and about a 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt....  I will also be running this evening with the Getting Started (Atlanta Galloway) group - tonight is a 30 minute run.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that. You have been the workout queen. So sorry, but "put on a happy face." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Steph's lymphadema. Maybe just maybe you will finally get me off my butt and moving...if only it would get cooler.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. About weight loss/fitness goals: Baby, it ain't a straight line. You are heading in the right direction and changing your habits is absolutely the right response. You will get the results you want!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Becca & Steph - I needed that smile!

    Nicole - today in Atlanta at least the humidity has decreased...

    ReplyDelete